Saturday, May 25, 2013

My official ramblings, retorts, opinions and personal schtick

Since I had been participating in "Blog Every Day in May" (well OK I slacked off this week, but I was sick! I'll catch up I swear)...anyway, since I started participating I thought it might be wise to start my non-beauty blog for when I have those insightful moments(I swear I have them) or when someone, or something, or some blog, or article of the like ticks me off I can post here and rile up the occasional reader. Good idea? I think so. So I will try and finish up my Blog posts for May here instead of at All Kinds of Beauty or maybe I'll just cross-post and put it both places! Yay! OK....so that's about it...oh yes...the header and name and such. I'm a cynic...a sarcastic...a facetious kind of chick, but I'm also pretty rational, open-minded and like to look at the bright side, things will get better kind of girl...confused much? I'm a conundrum, I'm a hypocrite, I'm just like everyone else on this planet....sometimes life is good....sometimes life is bad...but life is always life.

Happily ever after rotted my soul...it's a funny little story I wrote one time for a friend....who got it published in the local paper...maybe I'll post it some time. ;-) Unfortunately life doesn't start with Once upon a time....and it doesn't end with Happily Ever After...but you might get a...."This will do for now..." and who's to complain about that?

Side Note: It's all in fun! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment